Principles of personal data processing
When we handle your personal data, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) as well as other personal data processing requirements. The volume of personal data processed derives from the used or ordered services, as well as the information provided by the person.
The data is processed to ensure the provision of services. This is done with the consent of the data subject or when the processing of personal data Select Properties is required by the relevant legislation. Similarly, personal data may be used to protect the legitimate property of Select Properties.
Select Properties treats personal data in accordance with the principles of transparency, integrity and legality, legal requirements and only for the purposes for which it was collected.
Personal Data Sources:
- Directly from the data subject who submits them by signing the service contract;
- When a person visits the website, makes a telephone call, sends a request, an e-mail or an instant sms message.
- From the Real Estate Register: data from the real estate register is obtained only with the consent of the owner of the property in order to verify the information of the property belonging to him.
A person is not required to provide any personal data, but it may be that certain services will not be able to be provided if personal data is not provided.
Purposes of the use of personal data
Select Properties use personal data for these purposes:
- Provide a quality real estate brokerage service. The following personal data are managed: name, surname, personal identification number, e-mail address, telephone number, identity card or residence permit and other required documents for the conclusion of a transaction. The document can be scanned or taken a photo;
- Website traffic statistics: Website browsing date.
- Direct marketing or other information for the purpose of sending data subjects: informing about news and offers, targeted advertising, and submitting information requested in order to find out about the quality of services provided. The following personal data are managed: name, surname, email address, phone number.
- Sending greetings by e-mail. The following personal data are processed: name, address, e-mail address;
- When sending a request for a specific object of the real estate and indicating the telephone number, the Select Properties Broker can contact the requesting person by telephone on the subject of the request or other.
The term of protection of personal data
Personal data is processed for no longer than necessary for the purpose of data processing or in accordance with the procedures laid down by law.
Ensuring data security
Select Properties apply physical and technical means to protect personal data. Despite the security measures in place, it is always possible for third parties to take over or gain access to the data they send or to unlawfully disclose their personal data.
External Web Sites
Select Properties The website may contain links to third-party websites or vice versa. Select Properties is not responsible for the privacy practices of these personal data sites
Provision of managed data to other entities
Select Properties data of the data subject may be provided to third parties only with the prior consent, except in the manner prescribed by legal acts. At the request of the data subject, his personal data may be transferred to a third party in order to enter into a real estate transaction.
Data can be managed by data processors providing real estate brokerage services, website hosting, data center and / or server rental services.
Data processors have the right to process personal data only in accordance with the instructions of the Select property and only to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the contractual.
Rights of data subjects
Data subjects have the following rights:
- To be informed about the processing of their personal data and find out what data is being processed;
- To receive information on the term of personal data storage, the technical and physical means used to ensure data security;
- To receive information from which sources and what personal data are collected, for what purpose they are processed, to which third parties are provided;
- require correction, destruction of your personal data, restriction or suspension of processing of your personal data;
- To refuse to process their personal data, except when processing personal data for a legitimate interest pursued by the controller or a third party;
- agree / disapprove of the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. The data subject has the right at any time to write an email to email@example.com and indicate that it does not want personal data to be processed for marketing purposes.
- file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate if the Select Properties does not respond to the request for the processing of personal data.
Statistics for statistics
Website visitor statistics are analyzed by Google Analytics
By providing personal data, the data subject explicitly and unconditionally exempts Select property from any liability for any breach, loss or damage resulting from the use of or abuse of personal data collected. Select Properties cannot be held liable for any breach, loss or damage resulting from the use of, or abuse of, personal data collected by such third parties.
Our Latest News
- WE CHOOSE THE BEST. WE GUIDE YOU. WE GIVE YOU THE KEY. SELECT PROPERTIES Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Is investing in the real estate market of Crete, Greece sustainable? Saturday December 22nd, 2018
- Things to do on Crete in the winter Wednesday October 3rd, 2018
- The Greek AirBnB fairytale Wednesday September 12th, 2018
- Is it Brexit or Over Regulation that bites harder? Wednesday August 22nd, 2018